Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Obligatory Introductory Post

Wilkommen, bienvenue, come on in...

Despite my affinity for Wordpress, I'll be spending the next few weeks working on Blogger to complete the requirements for the 23 Things course I am taking with Mesquite ISD.

Hopefully, this blog will help me reflect as well as process the technological lessons. Also, I plan on being just a touch more serious (and a lot less irreverent) in this blog than in my previous explorations. Of course, a blog without humor isn't really a blog at all, so I'll try to keep it from being dry.

Off on the adventure we go!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you with us this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of your blog! And I expect a little irreverence....I'm not sure you could go 23 Things without it! :)

    ReplyDelete