Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing 8 - Streeeeeetch

This activity actually wasn't a whole lot of a stretch for me. One of my guilty pleasures is wiki-surfing, normally as a procrastination tool. Today, I picked a topic I knew would have plenty of controversy and (hopefully) discussion on it: Marilyn Monroe.

Surprisingly, there wasn't any discussion of the "conspiracy theories" surrounding her death, but there was some conversation about whether or not certain facts, opinions should be included. When comparing the discussion to the text, it was easy to discover that many of the comments were answered with revisions, very quickly after they came up on the discussion forum (according to the history page).

The entry itself was, of course, complete and seemed valid. I would expect nothing less from an entry on a well-known and beloved actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment